"Author" herein refers to RKP Enterprises (the creator of Klikker). "Software" refers to all files included with Klikker (typically installed by the installer or extracted from a .zip archive).
Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and Software is copyrighted by RKP Enterprises (the Author).
Software and documentation Copyright (C) 2010 RKP Enterprises. All rights reserved.
License and costs
The Software is being distributed as a single-CPU license agreement.
Use of the Software is permitted provided that all of the following
terms are accepted:
1. The Author grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software on a single registered computer system, subject to your compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this License.
2. You are only granted a license for the machine-readable, object code portion of the Software. You will not modify, enhance, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the Software from its current state.
3. You will not have any proprietary rights of the Software. You acknowledge and agree that the Author retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights of the Software.
4. The Software is provided "as-is," without any express or implied warranty. Without even the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Author be held liable for any, direct or indirect, damages arising from the use of the Software.
5. The Software requires an Internet connection to verify that it is an authorized copy each time it is started. Information about your computer and usage of the program is sent to our server for diagnostic and anti-piracy purposes. None of the information collected is personal, and none will be distributed to any other party. 6. None of the Software's files may be redistributed for any purpose whatsoever.
7. Use of the Software within the scope of this license is limited to the computer system on which it is initially installed. This Software is serialized to protect against unauthorized copies.
8. This license shall be effective and bind you upon your receipt of the Software by any means.
9. The Author reserves his rights to modify this agreement in the future.
If you do not agree to all of the above terms, you are not permitted to use the Software in any way, and all copies of it must be deleted from your system(s).